Racing Yacht Logistics UK
Wouter is a sailing professional and is head of Sevenstar Racing Yacht Logistics. He combines being active in the big boat regattas with taking care of transportation needs of racing teams. He knows exactly what it takes in this competitive and high expectation environment.
James is an experienced member of the UK team in Southampton. He knows all there is to know about the liner service business and is always ready to take calls to get the best deal for owners and businesses. James is also known for his practical mind-set and is a vital link between sales and operations.
Charles is active in the yacht transport business for almost 20 years. Since 2014 he has operated from Hong Kong and is responsible for the Asian market. His profound knowledge and experience makes him the right man for all your transport related questions. Work makes him a very frequent traveller.
USA West Coast
Kris started his career working in Amsterdam, Spain and the Monaco office for the Spliethoff Group, Sevenstar's parent company. In 2014, Kris moved to San Francisco to support the North and Central American yacht transport markets. He speaks fluently French, English and Spanish.
Sevenstar Racing Yacht Logistics
- Experience with any type of racing yacht.
- In-house specialists from the racing circuit.
- All materials, masts, containers, ribs.
- Excellent care of your yacht.
- Dedicated account manager from start to finish.
- Sevenstar Racing Yachts Logistics offers a full service approach in race yacht logistics: yacht, spares, containers and ribs.