AIMEX - The Australian International Marine Export Group
ABOUT AIMEX - Australian International Marine Export Group
AIMEX aims to be Australia’s most dynamic industry peak body, supporting and promoting Australian businesses in the export, superyacht and commercial sectors to succeed in domestic and global markets.
- To develop an internationally recognised brand image for the Australian marine export, superyacht and commercial industries
- To promote the excellence, innovation and capabilities of the Australian marine export, superyacht and commercial industry
- To represent the interests of the Australian marine export, superyacht and commercial industry to all levels of government driving political agendas, policy and budgets
- To support members in establishing their export markets through identification of opportunities, provision of relevant information, targeted marketing, education and networking opportunities
- To promote Australia as a cruising destination for the global superyacht fleet
The Australian International Marine Export Group (AIMEX) is the peak body for the marine export industry. The objective of AIMEX is to develop and promote Australia’s international competitiveness in the marine sector.
AIMEX represents some of Australia’s most successful international brands, emerging companies and firms that showcase exciting innovation and technological development.
AIMEX members offer a broad range of marine services and products:
- The design, manufacture and repair of power boats, sail boats and light commercial vessels;
- Boat building equipment, research and development, technology and innovation;
- Marine construction materials;
- Ancillary equipment and fittings;
- Marina development.
AIMEX aims to develop a recognised brand image for the Australian industry in the global arena. Members gain excellent media exposure as a result of AIMEX public relations activities and numerous promotional opportunities at key international events.
On an annual basis AIMEX publishes “The Australian Marine Industry Export Directory”. This directory is distributed worldwide and is available at major international boat shows, Austrade offices around the world and from the AIMEX website. Copies are also sent to international media and global marine businesses.