RORC Caribbean 600
18th February – 22nd February 2019
RORC CARIBBEAN 600
18 - 22 February 2019
10th Anniversary of the RORC Caribbean 600
The 2019 RORC Caribbean 600 is set to be a spectacular edition of the fantastic 600 nautical mile race around 11 Caribbean islands. The entry list boasts a huge variety of yachts from mighty maxis and multihulls, to a vast array of racing and cruising yachts. Since the first race in 2009, the RORC Caribbean 600 has become a compulsive addiction for many, and high on the bucket list for new competitors eager to race the Caribbean classic.
Caribbean 600 program 2019
- Thursday 14th February: Orientation onboard, safety briefing
- Friday 15th February: Training
- Saturday 16th February: Training, skippers briefing, opening party
- Sunday 17th February: Preparation, packing and last-minute adjustments for the race
- Start race: 18th February
- Expected arrival: 20st- 21th February
- Prize giving and closing party: Friday 22th February
Sevenstar Yacht Transport is the Official Logistics Partner to the RORC Caribbean 600. Sevenstar Yacht Transport is the world's leading provider of yacht shipping services. A global network of destinations, ranging from the familiar to the exotic, and our own fleet of more than 100 independent carriers have propelled Sevenstar to the peak of its sector for more than 25 years. For race yachts, Sevenstar offers a unique package to the teams which includes all logistics of boat and spares.